The streets in South Kolkata are getting busier every year. Especially places like Behala, Thakurpukur, Tollygunge, and Dhakuria are over-congested with traffic and people. This also results in an increase in air pollution which leads to various breathing problems. Thus, people are now seeking residential properties that can take them out of the noisy environment of South Kolkata. The Gems Bougainvillas offers bungalow living just with the right blend of amenities along with location convenience at Joka.
Joka is just the right place that connects to all the prime locations in South Kolkata yet it is a little away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Moreover, Gems Bougainvillas offers a community living close to nature on 50+ acres of land with 65% greenery and multiple water bodies.
Living close to the metro
Gems Bougainvillas is one of the most chosen residential locations in South Kolkata for its close vicinity to the Joka-Esplanade metro. The commencement of this metro by September 2021 counts as one of the key factors of becoming more appealing to homebuyers. This metro is going to be India’s first on indigenous rails rather than the imported ones like the Kolkata metro. These Head Hardened (HH) will run over a speed of 250 KMPH that will be able to sustain heavy crowds during busy hours. This makes living at Gems Bougainvillas more convenient because of its easier connectivity to prime locations across the city.
Exclusive residential bus service
A residents-only bus service connects Gems Bougainvillas to the Joka metro station. This makes these residential bungalows one of the prime residential projects in South Kolkata. As a result, the residents do not face the hassle of boarding public commutes every day to reach their destinations. Bougainvillas’ own bus service is not only safe but also comes with easy and comfortable rides for its residents and their guests. These AC buses leave at regular intervals so that residents can avail this facility as per their own convenience. The bus service connects Bougainvillas’ to Joka, Thakurpukur, and Tollygunge metro both serially and linearly, leaving its residents with the advantage of dropping at any metro as per their destination. This helps is saving a lot of time during rush hours and also prevents the residents from coming in close contact with strangers.
Get to choose among a diverse collection of bungalows
The 50+ acres of land in Gems BouganVillas offers a variety of bungalows to choose as per your requirements.
- Deodar – 2BHK row houses – These 2BHK independent bungalows are the perfect blend between an aesthetic environment with the needs of urban residences. There is sufficient privacy for each plot. The front part has exposed brickwork and the plasterwork is subdued with simple colours, giving each bungalow a distinct look. entails
- Mahogany – 3BHK bungalows – These bungalows have Victorian design themes coupled with traditional architecture in Zamindari style. The rooms are tall-round columns with large front yard and wide balconies.
- Maple – 3BHK bungalows – The unique feature of these bungalows is a rooftop bedroom that opens up to a terrace garden. The outer side of these bungalows are exquisitely carved with a wooden finish and the presence of earthy colours justifies its looks for any nature lover.
- Cedar – 3BHK bungalows – It consists of a variety of sleek and urban 3BHK bungalows with a welcoming front yard and wide lawn space. These bungalows are designed to welcome nature indoors with planter beds, large doors, wide windows, and ample surrounding space.
- Ebony – 3BHK bungalows – This type of 3BHK bungalows come with spacious rooms and large terraces. The windows are tall with a contemporary front-faced. Each of these bungalows has a sizeable backyard and the layout is completely modern. However, the provision of privacy is intact.
- Alpine – 4BHK bungalows – The Alpine bungalows give its residents an experience of double living by blending indoors and outdoors. It uses simplicity to provide luxury based on simple designs. The balconies are wide with planter beds and the roof has a pergola. The use of glass and wood makes this range of 4BHK bungalows perfectly mix with the greenery around.
- Chestnut – 4BHK bungalows – The Chestnut bungalows are quite charming for their resemblance to Scottish villas that come with sloping roofs. Each bungalow has surrounding space with a patio terrace that brings residents in close vicinity with nature. The terrace has been made extensively large to offer residents an enriched daily living experience.